Sound the Alarm. Save a Life.
Help the Red Cross save lives in your community!
This page is dedicated to the organizations that will be participating in the American Red Cross Sound the Alarm national event. We appreciate your partnership and working to make communities safer from home fires. The materials below are to assist you in recruiting employees or volunteers from your organization to participate in events in your community.
1. Volunteer Recruitment Flyer -- A flyer to give your employees or volunteers that gives information about the Sound the Alarm event.
2. Sound the Alarm Event Information -- summarizes what we are doing, where and the chronology of an event.
3. Volunteer Recruitment Tools -- includes sample emails, sample intranet postings, tips for success and a link to a 10 minute video on what to expect at an event.
4. Partner Volunteer Registration Instructions -- this document walks through the process of registering for a Sound the Alarm event in your community.
5. Certificate of Appreciation -- A fillable certificate to give to your employees or volunteers thanking them for participating.
THANK YOU for your support on this very important initiative.
Questions can be emailed to: NGOPARTNERS@redcross.org